[Opendnssec-user] Multiple input axfr/ixfr sources?
Havard Eidnes
2017-03-29 15:48:58 UTC

I'm going to ask a question I could possibly find myself if
wiki.opendnssec.org was responding... Is it possible to
configure OpenDNSSEC 1.4 to have multiple "upstream" DNS name
servers? In other words, can addns.xml contain multiple <Remote>
entries under <RequestTransfer> and multiple <Peer> entries under
<AllowNotify>?

Regards,

- Håvard
Hoda Rohani
2017-03-30 07:33:25 UTC
Hello,
Post by Havard Eidnes
Hi,
I'm going to ask a question I could possibly find myself if
wiki.opendnssec.org was responding... Is it possible to
configure OpenDNSSEC 1.4 to have multiple "upstream" DNS name
servers?
Yes, you can specify multiple upstream name servers in OpenDNSSEC.
Post by Havard Eidnes
In other words, can addns.xml contain multiple <Remote>
entries under <RequestTransfer> and multiple <Peer> entries under
<AllowNotify>?
Yes, right.

Regards,
Hoda