[Opendnssec-user] wrapper development continues
Eliot Lear
2017-10-27 09:40:50 UTC

I've got some tools command line tools to insert, remote, and list out
keys on GKG.NET.  I'm not ready to roll out a full scale wrapper yet
because I am trying to decide how to structure it.  GKG is pretty good
about immediately publishing DS records.  Therefore, what I am thinking
is of just doing a one step, that does the following:

* Adds the records
* Issues a ds-seen on success
* Removes the old records,
* Issues ds-gone on success.

It would be good to check status on ds-seen and ds-gone without having
to parse the output of "key list".  Does enforcer return with a
reasonable status code on these?

Eliot
Yuri Schaeffer
2017-10-27 10:16:57 UTC
Post by Eliot Lear
It would be good to check status on ds-seen and ds-gone without having
to parse the output of "key list".  Does enforcer return with a
reasonable status code on these?
On OpenDNSSEC 2 the ds-* commands return 0 on no error, 1 on error/no
matches and 255(-1) on argument parsing error.

//Yuri